We start with a short introduction about me. My name is Darrell Van Hall. I have been designing and building custom homes and kitchens for over 40 years. As a contractor I was pretty set on my subcontractors, but never to old to change. When Ivan, owner of Heritage Woodcrafters approached me about trying his cabinets. I thought since I was building a spec home this would be a good time to try some different cabinets Wow!. I have not seen this kind of quality and value in cabinets before. Did I mention my building company had its own cabinet division at one time. Well enough about me, let’s talk about the steps it takes to make your dream kitchen a reality.
Contact me at 641-416-0022 cell, 641-620-9100 home or email@example.com
- You will let me know if you are building new or remodeling. The we can start talking about kitchen floor plans. We have very sophisticated software that will show you:
- Floor plans
- 3-D from any view
- Colors of cabinets, walls, floors, ceilings, counter tops
- Light fixtures
- Colored photo of your dream kitchen
- Once we have the kitchen layout finalized. We need to choose:
- Color of Cabinets
- Door and drawer styles
- Now we can price your kitchen
- Make any necessary adjustments
- We sign the contract and pay 50% down, and your dream kitchen will start being crafted.